The Hot Rod Power Tour returns for 2019 this coming June, and Speedcult plans to join it. Why do they call it the power tour? Well I’ll tell you. It’s because it’s seven shows in seven days in seven different cities in six different states.
This year, the fun happens with the kick off show on Saturday June 8th, and it finishes on friday June 14th. Hope to see you there.
- Saturday, June 8: zMAX Dragway in Concord, NC
- Sunday, June 9: Martinsville, VA (location TBA)
- Monday, June 10: Bristol Motor Speedway in Bristol, TN*
- Tuesday, June 11: Kentucky Speedway in Sparta, KY*
- Wednesday, June 12: Lucas Oil Raceway in Indianapolis, IN
- Thursday, June 13: Allen County War Memorial Coliseum in Fort Wayne, IN*
- Friday, June 14: Summit Motorsports Park in Norwalk, OH
More Info: https://www.hotrod.com/events/power-tour/